Monday, January 15, 2018

Intro: Ron G.

Ron here from Southern California.  I seek gain some confidence when drawing the human figure, right now I am very slow and lack anything but the most basic mental framework.  Really enjoy Bryan's postings on DA, and when I saw he was running this course jumped in.  I am an enterprise architect in a software company, this is a hobby for me rather than a profession.

Bryan's ask to post work motivated me to construct a 2017 Summary of Art.  I have seen many people do this on DA, and have been wanting to do it myself.  The actual months assigned are somewhat fictional (I didn't draw half the months) but it does show my progression from when I started drawing a year ago to my last piece I finished this weekend.  I look forward to some real training and working with you all.

You can also follow my postings on Deviant Art by my handle Lathminster.

Lathminster's 2017 Summary of Art


No comments:

Post a Comment